Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £39.87Trending at £47.72
- £6.95Trending at £7.23
- £10.00Trending at £16.49
- £8.09Trending at £9.19
- £17.18Trending at £24.73
- £14.58Trending at £14.90
- £14.57Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionTrinidad and Tobago is famous for its beautiful birds. One man has made it his life's work to study them. He's trying to photograph all of the 460 types of birds on the island. But there's one special bird that's difficult to find. Will he succeed?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1300
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight80 g
- Width149 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.