All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to illustrate and describe the varied bird species of Borneo, an ecologically significant island comprising Brunei, the Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarawak, and the Indonesian provinces of Kalimantan. It features close to 1,600 beautiful color illustrations and 630 color distribution maps.
- Author BiographySusan Myers is an experienced birder and naturalist based in Melbourne, Australia. She has led tours throughout Asia for Victor Emanuel Nature Tours for more than fifteen years.
- Author(s)Susan Myers
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note1,592 color illus. 630 maps.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.