Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA neat series of truly portable guides designed for the nature-loving traveller.
- Author BiographyG W H Davison is has spent all his working life in South-East Asia, as a university lecturer in Malaysia, a conservationist with WWF, and now with the National Parks Board in Singapore. His interests range across ornithology, tropical forest ecology and animal taxonomy. He has written numerous scientific papers, as well as a number of books about birds and wildlife in South-East Asia. Chew Yen Fook has received much acclaim for his nature and wildlife photography, and is a specialist on South-East Asia, providing photography for a number books including those on the birds of Thailand and Singapore, and Malaysia.
- Author(s)G. W. H. Davison
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePocket Photo Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content NoteMore than 250 photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width95 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chew Yen Fook
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.99Trending at £11.29
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.