All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis field guide identifies, describes and illustrates over 430 species, covering almost all of the birds likely to be encountered in the whole of Britain and Europe. It provides details of plumage and distinctive features, behaviour, songs and calls, and breeding habits.
- Author(s)Jim Flegg
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/1993
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePhotographic Field Guides S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/03/2007
- Content Note500 colour photographs, 400 maps, 400 diagrams
- Weight531 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Eric Hosking,David Hosking
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.39Trending at £13.47
- £17.11Trending at £19.78
- £12.20Trending at £12.80
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.49
- £8.91Trending at £11.93
- £7.66Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.