All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom ground jays, larks, and raptors to warblers, nuthatches, and snowfinches, this book covers 618 species - including all residents, migrants, and vagrants - and 143 superb plates depict every species and many distinct plumages and races. It contains introductory sections on the land and its birds, and colour maps.
- Author BiographyRaffael Aye, Manuel Schweizer, and Tobias Roth are ornithologists based at SVS/BirdLife Switzerland, the Natural History Museum of Bern, and the University of Basel, Switzerland, respectively. They are experts on the birds of Central Asia, and their notable achievements include the discovery of the breeding grounds of the Large-billed Reed Warbler in Tajikistan.
- Author(s)Manuel Schweizer,Raffael Aye,Tobias Roth
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note143 color plates. 627 maps.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.98Trending at £17.11
- £23.48Trending at £24.28
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £20.52Trending at £20.92
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £3.95Trending at £5.64
- £8.82Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.