All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.73Trending at £5.88
- £10.08Trending at £10.65
- £12.72Trending at £13.06
- £9.71Trending at £9.83
- £16.67Trending at £24.94
- £5.75Trending at £5.95
- £7.91Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 234 color plates, and more than 950 color maps, this book helps identify East Asia's bird species. It covers major islands including Japan and Taiwan, as well as the Asian continent from Kamchatka to the Korean Peninsula.
- Author BiographyMark Brazil is an experienced field ornithologist and the author of several books, including A Birdwatcher's Guide to Japan , The Birds of Japan , and The Whooper Swan .
- PrizesWinner of Louis Brownlow Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Mark Brazil
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note236 color plates. 967 maps.
- Weight936 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.