All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEastern Africa is becoming an increasingly popular destination for people who want to see first-hand the abundant widlife of this vast continent.
- Author BiographyBer van Perlo has written and illustrated numerous books, including the highly successful Birds of Southern Africa. He studied garden and landscape architecture at the Agricultural University of Wageningen in the Netherlands before working as a geographer and physical planner with the National Forestry Service of the Netherlands. During a holiday in Kenya in 1982 he discovered that no field guide existed which depicted all bird species of the area. He began to produce field guides for various regions of Africa, eventually extending to the Indian Subcontinent and Middle and Southern America.
- Author(s)Ber van Perlo
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2009
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Field Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations maps,
- Weight490 g
- Width128 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ber van Perlo
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £130.31
- £14.18Trending at £15.31
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £6.82Trending at £9.00
- £18.06Trending at £22.83
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £9.99Trending at £11.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.