All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential reference for anybody who has watched birds in this amazing county.
- Author BiographySimon Wood joined the Essex Birdwatching Society in 1980 and was on the Executive Committee from 1995-2003, being Vice-Chairman from 2001-2003. His paper Rare Birds in Essex: An Update in EBR 1995 proved to be the seed of the Avifauna project but it was not until autumn 1998 that work began in earnest; nearly eight years and a massive 8,000 of his own time later the task, with the help of a few good friends, was complete.
- Author(s)Simon Wood
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm County Avifauna
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/12/2015
- Content Noteb/w illustrations throughout, 24pp colour photos
- Weight1806 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.39Trending at £13.47
- £17.11Trending at £19.78
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £8.27Trending at £8.39
- £12.20Trending at £12.80
- £9.10Trending at £9.44
- £8.91Trending at £11.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.