All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.47
- £13.79Trending at £18.90
- £20.52Trending at £21.08
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.45Trending at £9.60
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive illustrated field guide to the birds of North America, ideal for the travelling birdwatcher.
- Author BiographyWildlife artist Norman Arlott has illustrated nearly 100 books and his artwork regularly appears in magazines. He has designed special bird stamp issues for countries including Jamaica, the Bahamas, Seychelles, British Virgin Islands, The Gambia, Malawi and Christmas Island. He has also led ornithology tours to East Africa.
- Author(s)Norman Arlott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleCollins Field Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note100 col plates
- Weight494 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.