All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative book will not only be an indispensable guide to the visiting birder, but also a vital tool for those engaged in work to conserve and study the avifauna of this region, which is of such importance to both the indigenous species and those which pass through on migration.
- Author BiographyRobin Restall is author of Munias and Mannikins (Pica Press) and is a Research Associate at the Phelps Museum in Caracas; Clemencia Rodner and Miguel Lentino work at the same museum.
- Author(s)Clemencia Rodner,Miguel Lentino,Robert S.R. Williams,Robin L. Restall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note306 colour plates; over 2,300 maps
- Weight1438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin L. Restall
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.