All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.01Trending at £13.31
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £14.41Trending at £16.99
- £13.40Trending at £16.89
- £11.02Trending at £14.48
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £16.67Trending at £24.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis authoritative book will not only be an indispensable guide to the visiting birder, but also a vital tool for those engaged in work to conserve and study the avifauna of this region, which is of such importance to both the indigenous species and those which pass through on migration.
- Author BiographyRobin Restall is author of Munias and Mannikins (Pica Press) and is a Research Associate at the Phelps Museum in Caracas; Clemencia Rodner and Miguel Lentino work at the same museum.
- Author(s)Clemencia Rodner,Miguel Lentino,Robert S.R. Williams,Robin L. Restall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note306 colour plates; over 2,300 maps
- Weight1438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robin L. Restall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.