All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA field guide to Peru that features various Peru's 1,817 bird species. It features detailed species accounts, including a full-color distribution map.
- Author BiographyThomas S. Schulenberg is a research associate at the Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology. Douglas F. Stotz is an ornithologist and conservation ecologist at the Field Museum in Chicago. Daniel F. Lane and John P. O'Neill are illustrators and field ornithologists, and both are research associates at the Louisiana State University Museum of Natural Science. Lane also leads Field Guides birding tours. Theodore A. Parker III, who worked throughout Peru before his death in 1993, was the premier neotropical field ornithologist of his time.
- Author(s)Daniel F. Lane,Douglas F. Stotz,John P. O'Neill,Theodore A. Parker,Thomas S. Schulenberg
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note307 color plates. 1,808 maps.
- Weight936 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Foreword byAntonio Brack Egg
- Edition StatementRevised and Updated
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.56Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.