All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive identification tool for the visiting birdwatcher. The lead author is Sri Lanka's top field birder and discoverer of the Serendip Scops Owl.
- Author BiographyDeepal Warakadoda is Sri Lanka's leading field ornithologist. A tour leader, photographer and conservationist, Deepal made his name with his stunning 2002 discovery of the Serendib Scops Owl in Sri Lanka's Sinharaja Forest. This owl was a species completely new to science - the holy grail for any birdwatcher. Richard Grimmett and Carol and Tim Inskipp are widely respected as the leading experts on the birds of southern Asia. Their major work was the epic Birds of the Indian Subcontinent (Helm, 1998), from which has sprung several highly acclaimed field guides.
- Author(s)Carol Inskipp,Deepal Warakagoda,Richard Grimmett,Tim Inskipp
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note70 plates; 300 full colour maps
- Weight412 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £60.00
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £14.25Trending at £15.51
- £8.15Trending at £8.55
- £8.83Trending at £9.99
- £4.76Trending at £5.69
- £17.43Trending at £20.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.