Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact field guide uses the relevant images from Birds of Northern South America to create new plates specific for Trinidad and Tobago. The text is new and has been written specifically to assist in the field identification of every species that occurs on Trinidad.
- Author BiographyMartyn Kenefick lives in Trinidad where he is a professional bird guide. Robin Restall is the illustrator of Birds of Northern South America and lives in Venezuela. Floyd Hayes is an American who formerly taught at the university on Trinidad.
- Author(s)Floyd E. Hayes,Martyn Kenefick,Robin L. Restall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note115 colour plates
- Weight488 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Edition
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.40Trending at £13.26
- £14.41Trending at £16.94
- £12.70Trending at £13.02
- £13.40Trending at £15.42
- £5.74Trending at £5.93
- £40.89Trending at £45.76
- £5.74Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.