All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
- £16.94Trending at £21.25
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionA field handbook covering one of the most bird-rich countries in the world - Venezuela. Over 1300 species are described and illustrated in the work, which features colour plates, and a distribution map for every species, using shading for wide-ranging species and locality dots for rarer birds.
- Author BiographySteve Hilty is a keen and experienced field birder who has led numerous birding tours In various south American countries. He was the senior author of Birds of Colombia (Princeton University Press). Steve lives in Kansas.
- Author(s)Steven L. Hilty
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleHelm Field Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content Note67 colour pl maps
- Weight1864 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
Most relevant reviews
- solium33307 Sep, 2017by
The pictures are little smalll.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.