All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents information on the natural histories of birds of the Sierra Nevada, the origins of their names, the habitats they prefer, how they communicate and interact with one another, their relative abundance, and where they occur within the region.
- Author BiographyEdward C. Beedy was a co-author of Discovering Sierra Birds and has authored numerous technical publications and articles on Sierra birds. Edward R. Pandolfino is President of Western Field Ornithologists and a Regional Editor for Northern California for North American Birds. Keith Hansen is a professional bird artist who illustrated Discovering Sierra Birds, Distributional Checklist of North American Birds, Birds of Yosemite and the East Slope, California Wild Lands, A Guide to the Nature Conservancy Preserves, and The Natural History of the Point Reyes Peninsula, among other books.
- Author(s)Edward C. Beedy,Edward R. Pandolfino
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note293 color illustrations, 1 b/w photograph, 1 line illustration, 3 tables
- Weight926 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keith Hansen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.