All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach pocket-size volume in this series contains over 500 specially commissioned photographs. A quick reference identification key introduces the reader to the subject and guides him through the book. The introduction informs enthusiasts how to take their interest further.
- Author(s)Alan Greensmith,C.J. Harrison
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/1993
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEyewitness Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2000
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight752 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Most relevant reviews
- grc_uk_d1c97jv4...11 Jan, 2017by
Great value book, covering a wide range of birds.
Good handbook / photographys of birds. Handy species identification key and value for money.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.98
- £7.47Trending at £10.03
- £17.57Trending at £22.33
- £10.20Trending at £15.21
- £13.80Trending at £16.06
- £7.74Trending at £10.03
- £9.56Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.