Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionBirkenhead is essentially a 19th-century `new town', its planned grid of streets still stretching westwards from the Georgian elegance of Hamilton Square. The ferry meant there was plenty of coming and going, and local farmers, fisherfolk and ferrymen lived far from mundane lives.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Davey
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note163 Illustrations, black and white
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.