Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores Birmingham's origins and early history, its rise to industrial pre-eminence, its achievement in civic government, enlightened planning, housing, transport, urban form and land use. Consideration is given to changing industrial bases and restructuring.
- Author BiographyGordon E. Cherry is Emeritus Professor of Planning and Geography at Birmingham University and one of Britain's most distinguished writers and researchers on urban affairs. His many books and articles include seminal studies of the history of town planning and contemporary planning practice.
- Author(s)Gordon E. Cherry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleBelhaven World Cities S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date19/02/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight560 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.