Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.68Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA connecting theme is provided by the local Arts and Crafts school, which flourished well into the twentieth century. A narrative introduction sets the buildings in context.
- Author BiographyAndy Foster is an architectural historian based in Birmingham.
- Author(s)Andy Foster
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2005
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: City Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note30 b-w + 140 color illus.
- Weight612 g
- Width120 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.