All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.51Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifties was the decade that saw Birmingham getting back to its feet, shaking off the dust and demolition of the war years and slowly getting on with the business of Life as normal . This title features more than 300 street scenes from Birmingham's past, in which, lots of firms jostle for position with their advertisements.
- Author(s)Alton Douglas,Jo Douglas
- PublisherBrewin Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationWarwickshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrewin Books
- Content Note314 B&W illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.