Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionWomen have been the objects of scientific and ethical discussions about reproductive freedom and its control for over a century. In this book women themselves raise critical questions about the ethics, the scientific nature, and the social context of these developments.
- Author(s)Betty B. Hoskins,Helen B. Holmes,Michael Gross
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/1981
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Biomedicine, Ethics and Society
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.