All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a reference tool for college students, this book examines the origins of and controversies associated with birth control in the United States.
- Author BiographyAharon W. Zorea is associate professor in history at the University of Wisconsin, Richland, WI.
- Author(s)Aharon W. Zorea
- Date of Publication16/01/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHealth and Medical Issues Today
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note10
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.