All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.87Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- Author(s)Kelly Payson-Roopchand
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note15 black & white halftones
- Weight467 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Author BiographyKelly Payson-Roopchand farms and writes at the end of the road in Somerville, Maine. As a Fulbright Fellow, she researched small farms in Trinidad, returning home with her own Trini farmer, her amazing husband Anil. With their two children Keiran and Sarita, Kelly and Anil are reviving a six-generation family farm, giving Kelly ample material to write about. To learn more about life on Pumpkin Vine Family Farm, visit them at pumpkinvinefamilyfarm.com or connect with them on Facebook.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.