All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the glamorous, over-the-top female characters of the bishouko genre, this book teaches readers how to draw the alluring eyes, flowing hair and stylish outfits that define 'bishie' characters. After an introduction to the basics, it offers readers a chance to follow along the author's in-depth step by steps.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hart is the world's bestselling author of manga, basic drawing and cartooning books. His titles have set the standard for art instruction with more than 3 million copies in print in eighteen languages. Renowned for up-to-the-minute and easy-to-follow steps, all of Hart's books have become staples for a new generation of aspiring artists and professionals.
- Author(s)Christopher Hart
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight184 g
- Width189 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.06Trending at £6.25
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.