Bitangential Direct and Inverse Problems for Systems of Integral and Differential Equations by Harry Dym, Damir Z. Arov (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £88.21Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £31.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionAn essentially self-contained treatment ideal for mathematicians, physicists or engineers whose research is connected with inverse problems.
- Author BiographyDamir Z. Arov is Professor in the Division of Applied Mathematics and Informatics at the South-Ukrainian Pedagogical University, Odessa. Harry Dym is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mathematics at the Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
- Author(s)Damir Z. Arov,Harry Dym
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number145
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.