All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoanne Frye reflects on her experience as a literary scholar and single mother, seeing her life as the convergence of three strands of contemporary culture: feminism, literature and changing ideas of motherhood .
- Author BiographyJoanne Frye is professor emerita of English and women's studies at the College of Wooster in Ohio. She is the author of Living Stories, Telling Lives: Women and the Novel in Contemporary Experience and Tillie Olsen: A Study of the Short Fiction.
- Author(s)Joanne S. Frye
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleWriting American Women
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.25Trending at £12.53
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.99Trending at £8.33
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.