Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionSince World War II, the biological and technological have been fusing and merging in new ways, resulting in the loss of a distinction between the two. This title deals with the fusion of biological and technological power and the entanglements of biocultures.
- Author BiographyAnneke Smelik is professor of visual culture at the Radboud University of Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Nina Lykke is professor of gender studies, Linkoeping University, Sweden, and head of the Nordic Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleIn Vivo
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAnneke Smelik,Nina Lykke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.