All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of Valentine's Day tales.
- Author BiographyLynsay Sands is the nationally bestselling author of the Argeneau/Rogue Hunter vampire series, as well as numerous historicals and anthologies. She's been writing since grade school and considers herself incredibly lucky to be able to make a career out of it. Her hope is that readers can get away from their everyday stress through her stories, and if there are occasional uncontrollable fits of laughter, that's just a big bonus. Please visit her on the web at lynsaysands.net. Since she was a kid, Jaime Rush devoured books on unexplained mysteries and psychic phenomena. She knew she would be published, marry a fabulous guy, and win a Toyota Supra. Missing the romance, relationship drama, and action of her favorite television shows-X-Files, Roswell, and Highlander-she created her own mix in the Offspring series. When New York Times bestselling author Pamela Palmer's initial career goal of captaining starships didn't pan out, she turned to engineering, satisfying her desire for adventure with books and daydreams, until finally succumbing to the need to create worlds of her own. Pamela lives and writes in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Jaime Rush,Lynsay Sands,Pamela Palmer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAn Argeneau Vampire Novella
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight183 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Most relevant reviews
- tinymartin83510 May, 2014by
A true value for money.
Bought the book for the wife as she finds that the author can make the people in the story be as realistic as possible. The story's are addictive.
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £5.19Trending at £8.98
- £11.99Trending at £14.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.79
- £9.29Trending at £12.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.98
- £4.84Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.