All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutism doesn't have to hold you back. In this empowering book, 28 authors with autism share how they overcame obstacles to enjoy life to the full, via transformative moments, newfound passions and downright determination. The inspiring message is that in spite of challenges and hardships, autism can accompany, or even galvanise, life's best bits.
- Author BiographyLuke Beardon, PhD is Senior Lecturer in Autism at The Autism Centre, Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Dean Worton has Asperger Syndrome, and runs a successful website that supports adults with AS in the UK. He hosts meetings for its members, and works as a technical officer in the public sector.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2017
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleInsider Intelligence
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noten/a
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byDean Worton,Luke Beardon
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.