All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a journey through a forest of fascinating facts and explore the wonders of the plant kingdom - from the tallest and smallest, to the smelliest and deadliest.
- Author BiographyChristina Harrison is editor of Kew magazine and has degrees in Plant Ecology and Garden History. She is author of Kew's Big Trees, Flowers of Love and co-author of Treasured Trees, from Kew Publishing and Botanical Treasury from Chicago Press. Lauren Gardiner is a research fellow at Kew, who is currently specialising in the conservation of Madagascan plants and a member of the RHS Orchid Committee, and a number of other botanical and conservation organisations. Livi Mills is an artist and freelance illustrator based in London. She has exhibited at galleries including Hoxton Arches, Orleans House Gallery & The Art Pavilion.
- Author(s)Christina Harrison,Lauren Gardiner
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content Note30 Illustrations, black and white
- Width128 mm
- Height185 mm
- Illustrator(s)Livi Mills
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.53
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.