All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlack British Aesthetics Today is a collection of twenty-four exciting critical and theoretical essays exploring current thinking about the hottest artistic, literary, and critical works now being produced by black Britons. This book features a number of chapters by the avant-garde black British novelists, poets, and artists themselves.
- Author BiographyR. Victoria Arana is Professor of English at Howard University.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication23/01/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byR. Victoria Arana
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £29.05Trending at £43.85
- £36.54Trending at £71.99
- £40.76Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.