Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.57
- £12.28Trending at £14.99
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £44.88
- £9.88Trending at £11.49
- £11.78Trending at £18.57
- £18.80Trending at £21.04
About this product
- Author(s)Randolph Hohle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Race and Ethnicity
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Good Black Citizenship and Personal Ethics 2. Mobilizing the Black Community: Social Ethics, Social Capital and the Black Family 3. Civic Ethics and Embodied Performances 4. Black Authenticity and an Ethics of Autonomy 5. The Transformation of SNCC and Local Activism. Conclusion: Good White Citizenship and the White Response to the Movement.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.