All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £17.05
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.48Trending at £11.01
- £7.51Trending at £10.02
- £7.62Trending at £7.78
- £3.59Trending at £3.63
About this product
- DescriptionMichael L. Ondaatje examines the ideas and arguments of prominent black conservative thinkers during the past three decades, charting the evolution of black conservative thought in relation to key debates on affirmative action, welfare, and education.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Ondaatje teaches American history at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Author(s)Michael L. Ondaatje
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.