CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.39Trending at £4.97
- £4.48Trending at £4.84
- £9.39Trending at £9.56
- £4.33Trending at £4.80
- £0.99Trending at £1.00
- £4.97Trending at £5.02
- £2.50Trending at £2.69
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that takes a look at a number of man-made and natural disasters that have occurred throughout history. In each title a story unfolds chapter by chapter, with emphasis on the human stories.
- Author BiographyCath Senker has over twenty years' experience in children's educational publishing and has written around 100 books for children for a range of publishers. Her books include highly regarded titles on Anne Frank, the Black Death and the Vietnam War, books on religions and the conflict between North and South Korea, and forthcoming titles on Self-Harm and Relationships. She lives the green lifestyle and has undertaken voluntary work for a range of organizations.
- Author(s)Cath Senker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhen Disaster Struck
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/05/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.