All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive examination of the issues surrounding Black families.
- Author BiographyLeanor Boulin Johnson is professor of African American studies and family studies at Arizona State University. Robert Staples is an emeritus faculty member of the University of California, San Francisco, and visiting fellow in the Centre for Australian Indigenous Studies at Monash University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Leanor Boulin Johnson,Robert Staples
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.