Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores the contributions of black and non-Western feminist anthropologists. The featured essays cover practice in Africa, the Caribbean and the USA, and each suggests how the author's field experiences have affected the theoretical and methodological choices she has made.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edited byIrma McClaurin
- Foreword byJohnetta Betsch Cole
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.