All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.68Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £4.89
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £10.24Trending at £11.88
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn exciting sailing story that combines sailing with mystery and intrigue, Black Fish refers to the protected species that are being caught by criminals to sell on the black market, driving the action of this ocean thriller.
- Author BiographySam Llewellyn was born on the Isles if Scilly, off the coast of Cornwall, England, and has sailed boats large and small since childhood. He writes columns for Practical Boat Owner and several other sailing magazines. His sea thrillers have been published in twelve languages and have earned him a reputation as a master storyteller.
- Author(s)Sam Llewellyn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.