All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by black scholars on behalf of, and in collaboration with local communities, this text looks at the commonalities and differences among black speech communities in Africa and the black diaspora.
- Author BiographySinfree Makoni is Associate Professor in Linguistics, Applied Language Studies and African American Studies at Penn State University, USA. Geneva Smitherman is University Distinguished Professor of English at Michigan State University, USA, and Director of My Brother's Keeper Program in Detroit. Arthur K. Spears is Professor of Anthropology and Linguistics at the City University of New York, USA. Arnetha Ball is Associate Professor of Education at Stanford University, USA.
- Author(s)Arnetha F. Ball,Arthur K. Spears,Geneva Smitherman,Sinfree Makoni
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 b&w photograph
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byNgugi wa Thiong'o
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.