All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.91Trending at £14.28
- £21.47Trending at £22.61
- £5.99Trending at £8.90
- £17.01Trending at £18.67
- £13.43Trending at £18.90
- £14.07Trending at £14.31
- £8.25Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionImproving college access and success among Black males has garnered tremendous attention. Many social scientists have noted that Black men account for only 4. 3% of the total enrollment at 4-year postsecondary institutions in the United States, the same percentage now as in 1976. Furthermore, two thirds of Black men who start college never finish.
- Author BiographyROBERT T. PALMER, PhD, is an associate professor of student affairs at the State University of New York at Binghamton. J. LUKE WOOD, PhD, is an associate professor of administration, rehabilitation, and postsecondary education at San Diego State University. T. ELON DANCY II, PhD, is an associate professor of higher education at The University of Oklahoma in Norman. TERRELL L. STRAYHORN, PhD, is an associate professor of higher education in the Department of Educational Studies, College of Education and Human Ecology at The Ohio State University.
- Author(s)J. Luke Wood,Robert T. Palmer,T. Elon Dancy,Terrell L. Strayhorn
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B ASHE Higher Education Report Series (AEHE)
- Series Part/Volume Number40:3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight240 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.