Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £28.67Trending at £32.13
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £8.29Trending at £8.99
- £12.12Trending at £13.04
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £5.81Trending at £6.77
About this product
- DescriptionA secret concealed for centuries, shrouded in myth, silenced by stone. A secret that if unleashed threatens to shake the very foundation of Western civilization. A secret that can remain hidden no longer. The quest begins in Rome, where a grisly murder and a plundered tomb serve to ignite perhaps the most controversial conflict in human history.
- Author BiographySharon M. Kaye graduated with a B.A. in philosophy from the University of Wisconsin, USA. After receiving her Ph.D. in 1997 from the University of Toronto, she was a Killam postdoctoral fellow at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Kaye is currently a Professor of Philosophy at John Carroll University. She has published numerous articles as well as books, including: On Ockham, with co-author Robert Martin (2001); On Augustine, with co-author Paul Thomson (2001); Philosophy for Teens, Volume I, with co-author Paul Thomson (2006); Philosophy for Teens, Volume II, with co-author Paul Thomson (2007); Lost and Philosophy (2007); Medieval Philosophy (2008); and Critical Thinking (2009).
- Author(s)Sharon Kaye
- PublisherParmenides Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLas Vegas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParmenides Publishing
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight316 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.