Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- Author(s)J. Luke Wood,Robert T. Palmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleKey Issues on Diverse College Students
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Framing the Context: Examining the Status of Black Men in Higher Education. 2. Factors Affecting the Success of Black Males in PreK-12 and Higher Education. 3. Theoretical Frameworks for Examining Black Men in College. 4. The Context, Actions, and Outcomes (C-A-O) Model of Institutional Responsibility. 5. Using the C-A-O Model to Guide Institutional Responsibility Research on Black Men. 6. Strategies for Recruiting and Supporting Black Men in Higher Education.
- Author BiographyJ. Luke Wood is Associate Professor of Community College Leadership at San Diego State University, USA. Robert T. Palmer is Associate Professor of Student Affairs Administration at the State University of New York, Binghamton, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.