All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an anti-deficit approach, Black Men in the Academy explores narratives of resiliency, success, and achievement for black men in the academy. This book is an important text for scholars interested in promoting success in education for underrepresented minorities.
- Author BiographyT. Elon Dancy II, The University of Oklahoma, USA Terence Hicks, East Tennessee State University, USA Christopher C. Jett, University of West Georgia, USA Willis A. Jones, University of Kentucky, USA John Michael Lee, Jr., North Star Educational Consulting Eric Love, University of Notre Dame, USA Ferlin McGaskey, Tennessee Teaching and Learning Center Christopher Newman, The University of San Diego, USA Keon M. McGuire, Arizona State University, USA Don C. Sawyer III, Quinnipiac University in Hamden, USA J.T. Snipes, Indiana University, USA Jameel Alexander Scott, Lucille Education Solution Consulting, LLC Michael Steven Williams, Baruch College, City University of New York, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 234 p.
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBrian L. McGowan,David F. Hibbler,J. Luke Wood,Robert T. Palmer,William Woodruff
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.