Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlack Muslims and the Law examines the Nation of Islam's struggle for religious freedom from World War II to the Vietnam War through the lives of key members, such as Elijah Muhammad and Muhammad Ali. In doing so, the work reveals the key initiatives the Nation of Islam took to defend the civil liberties of its members from a position of power.
- Author BiographyMalachi D. Crawford is assistant director and adjunct professor of African American studies at the University of Houston.
- Author(s)Malachi D. Crawford
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Africana Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.