Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £12.50Trending at £13.42
- £6.72Trending at £6.84
- £7.85Trending at £8.02
- £8.44Trending at £11.71
- £11.41Trending at £17.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of major writers that focuses on nature writing by African American poets. It offers fresh perspectives on American social and literary history to broaden our concept of nature poetry and African American poetics.
- Author BiographyCamille T. Dungy is an associate professor in the Creative Writing Department at San Francisco State University. She is the author of two poetry collections, What to Eat, What to Drink, What to Leave for Poison and Suck on the Marrow, and has helped edit two other poetry anthologies.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCamille T. Dungy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.