All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cargo ship arriving at Richmond, Virginia's Deep Water Terminal from Belgium is discovered to be transporting a locked, sealed container holding the decomposed remains of a stowaway. Scarpetta's post mortem reveals no cause of death or ID and sets her on a mission that could ruin her career.
- Author BiographyPatricia Cornwell's first novel, POSTMORTEM, was published in 1990 and won five international awards. Since then her Scarpetta novels have become Number One bestsellers throughout the world. She has also published two Wambaughesque police procedurals, HORNET'S NEST and SOUTHERN CROSS.
- Author(s)Patricia Cornwell
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication09/09/1999
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight564 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport and airports ed
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.01
- £2.49Trending at £2.76
- £4.96Trending at £9.01
- £5.95Trending at £7.98
- £3.79Trending at £6.72
- £5.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.