CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the importance of black racial nationalism on political thought in South Africa with particular reference to its impact on rival conceptions of citizenship in the state. This book analyses the issues of dual citizenship, racial proletarianization, and the interaction of these positions with various political persuasions and ideologies.
- Author BiographyC.R.D. Halisi is currently a commissioned scholar with the project on the Public Influences of African-American Churches. He is also engaged in research on citizenship and political development in South Africa.
- Author(s)C.R.D. Halisi
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.