Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.70Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- Descriptionopens a window on the ideas and values of real individuals who make up the black community in America. Contrary to the rhetoric of some black leaders, this book shows that African Americans reject racial separatism and embrace a common framework, culture, and identity with other Americans.
- Author BiographyPaul M. Sniderman is Professor of Political Science at Stanford University. A Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, he is the author of the widely influential The Scar of Race , coauthored with Thomas Piazza, among other books. He is coauthor, with Thomas Piazza and others, of The Outsider . Thomas Piazza is Senior Survey Statistician at the Survey Research Center at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author or coauthor of many books and articles on racial attitudes and on survey methodology.
- PrizesWinner of Ralph J. Bunche Award of the American Political Science Association 2003 (United States).
- Author(s)Paul M. Sniderman,Thomas Piazza
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note25 line illus. 21 tables.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.