All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionBlack propoganda
- Author BiographyStanley Newcourt-Nowodworski joined the Polish Home Army in 1943. Caught and deported to a German labour camp, he escaped and spent a short period with US forces in Germany and France before joining the Polish Army. He came to England in 1946 and pursued careers in the fields of computers, finance and with the BBC World Service Polish Section. Now retired he lives in London.
- Author(s)Stanley Newcourt-Nowodworski
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/1996
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.