All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionInspired and informed by the latest research in African American, military, and social history, the fourteen original essays in this book tell the stories of the African American soldiers who fought for the Union cause, Collectively, these essays probe the broad military, political, and social significance of black soldiers' armed service.
- Author BiographyJohn David Smith is the Charles H. Stone Distinguished Professor of American History at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note25 illustrations, 8 maps
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJohn David Smith
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.