All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the research and experiences of 16 scholars whose native homes span ten countries, this collection shifts the discussion of belonging and affinity within Africa and its diaspora toward local perceptions and the ways in which these notions are asserted or altered.
- Author BiographyBENJAMIN TALTON is an Assistant Professor of History at Temple University, USA. QUINCY T. MILLS is an Assistant Professor of History at Vassar College, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBenjamin A. Talton,Quincy T. Mills
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.